Meatballs with coconut milk and green curry paste, really fresh and tasty. Served with cauliflower rice
- 1.26 lb (570 g) ground beef
- salt, pepper
- clove of garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon rice flour
- 13.66 oz (400ml) can of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon green curry paste
- coconut oil for frying
- green onions
- cauliflower rice*
- Put the ground beef in mixing bowl, add egg, mix, add rice flour and mix again. Season with salt and pepper and add minced garlic. If you like more spicy things add red pepper flakes.Mix again.Shape the meat into desired size, some people like it small, some larger.
- Heat a little bit of coconut oil in frying pan, add meatballs and fry them until golden brown.
- Add two tablespoon of green curry paste and one can of coconut milk and cook until the sauce get reduced
- Serve with cauliflower rice and sprinkle with green onion
*Cauliflower rice recipe
Wash and dry cauliflower. Shred the cauliflower in food processor until it looks like a rice. Cook it with water or steam, you can also fry it if you want.