Coconut pancakes 😋🍯❤️
- coconut flour 1 /2 cup
- buckwheat flour 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup of canned coconut cream
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- • 1/3 cup of coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1-2 eggs
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- In another bowl stir flour, cinnamon and coconut flakes.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Scoop the batter into the griddle. Brown the pancakes on both sides.
- Top with coconut cream and strawberries or any kind of fruits you like, drizzle with honey if you like.