Stuffed bell peppers 🙆🏻
- 4 peppers
- salt, pepper, red pepper flakes
- 1 pound of mincemeat (500g)
- Preheat oven to 392F(200C)
- Cut peppers in half and discard seed and membranes.
- In bowl add minced garlic and onion, season with salt, pepper, fed pepper flakes and mix well.
- Stuff pepper with meat and place in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Tip: if you have dairy free cheese or if you are not in paleo diet or you want to have a cheat day 😉 add shredded cheese on top and bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese melts.