Beet and beet greens soup served cold
(polish recipe) or Chlodnik in polish. It may sounds weird for some people to eat cold soup but this types of soups are really popular in Poland especially in summer ☀️ trust me they’re great 😋
- 4 young beets with beets greens
- 1 cup canned coconut milk or cream
- 4-5 radishes
- 2 cucumber
- salt, pepper
- Toppings: hard boiled eggs, dill, chives
- chopped beets greens with knife
- Peel the beets and grate the or cut in small pieces
- Put beets and beets greens to the pot and pour water over it. Cook till beets are soft
- Put the pot wit beets away of the stove and add juice from one lemon. Let it cool in the fridge.
- Grate cucumber and radishes, add it to the soup. Add coconut milk,mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let it cool in fridge for few hours
- Top with haird boiled eggs, dill and/or chive