Shrimp rice bowl c🍋
- oil (coconut oil or butter, whatever kind you like for frying)
- one mango
- half of avocado,
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- salt, red pepper flakes
- broccoli if you like
- Boil the rice ( tip: add to the rice spoon of any oil for better tasting rice)
- Mince the half of avocado and garlic, cut avocado and the rest of mango in halves.
- In a large skillet heat oil then add minced garlic.
- When the garlic sizzles add shrimps with minced mango and red pepper flakes and salt. Sauté the the shrimps until they are nicely pink color.
- Add rice to the bowl, top with shrimps, avocado, mango, chives. I also add some leftover broccoli. Bon appetite 😋 💗