Baked mashed sweet potato with broccoli and bacon 🐽
- sweet potato
- seasonings : salt, pepper, red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450F (230C)
- Wash potato thoroughly, prick it with a fork and place in the oven.
- Bake it for about 45-60 min.(depends on the potato size)
- Meanwhile prepare the broccoli and others ingredients the way you like. ( you can get them with minced garlic and bacon on the frying pan or steamed broccoli and oven bake garlic and bacon or oven bake them all. If you choose oven bake them all- the 15-20 min would be perfect time but remember to check on them)
- After the sweet potato is baked, cut it in half, remove sweet potato from the inside with a spoon and mix it in the bowl with a butter until smooth. Season it and add broccoli. Place the mashed potatoes again inside the halves and sprinkle with bacon.