These carrot muffins are moist on the inside and crunchy outside 😋 Yum Yum!
• 2 cups shredded carrots
• 1 cup of coconut flour
• 1/2 cup of buckwheat flour
• 2 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder
•pinch of salt
• 2-3 teaspoon of cinnamon • 1/3 cup of coconut oil
• 1/3 cup of canned coconut milk
• 4 eggs
• 1/2 cup of coconut sugar or honey (can add more if you have sweet tooth)
1. Preheat oven to 355F (180C). Shred carrot. Sift the flour with baking powder, cinnamon and salt
2. In another bowl mix oil, milk, sugar, eggs then add shredded carrot and mix gently
3. Add moist ingredients to dry ones and mix gently
4. Divide the batter among the paper lines. The paper lines can be almost full since buckwheat flour doesn’t grow much.
5. Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.