I had some chicken broth left from chicken soup so I decided to make it more tasty and make Thai soup from it😋 very yummy and very filling💛
- •curry, turmeric as much as you like.I add around two spoons of each.
- •juice from half of lemon or lime
- 500 ml chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 2 spoons of coconut sugar
- 2 champignons mushroom
- 1 chopped atauflo mango
Add everything to a chicken broth and boil, it’s ready when mushrooms are cooked and bell peppers are soft. Serve over cooked rice or quinoa. Add chives if you like as a topping. Have fun in the kitchen!